HOW TO ENTER:
1. To enter and be eligible to win entrants must, between 14 February 2011 and 2 October 2011, enter in one (1) of the following ways:
a) pre-purchase entry tickets online at http://www.babyandtoddlershow.com.au to any of the four (4) Baby & Toddler Show events to be held in VIC, WA, QLD and NSW by the dates and times listed below:
a. VIC – purchase by 11:59pm AEST Thursday 7 April 2011
b. WA – purchase by 11:59pm AEST Friday 8 July 2011
c. QLD – purchase by 11:59pm AEST Thursday 1 September 2011
d. NSW - purchase by 11:59pm AEST Thursday 29 September 2011;
Pre-purchased entries will receive one (1) additional entry into the Prize draw (two (2) entries in total); or
b) complete an entry form available from the Volvo stand at The Baby & Toddler Show at any of the four (4) events to be held in VIC, WA, QLD or NSW and submit it at the Volvo stand on the day of the event attended. Entrants who have pre purchased tickets will not receive any additional entries for completing an entry form.
2. All contact details must be completed including your title, first name, last name, postal address, contact phone number and email address. All entries must be legible to be valid.
3. The Baby and Toddler Shows will be held on the following dates in the following locations:
Melbourne 8-10 April 2011, Perth 9-10 July 2011, Brisbane 2-4 September 2011 & Sydney 30 September – 2 October 2011. For more information go to www.babyandtoddlershow.com.au
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to VIC, WA, QLD & NSW residents only, aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, The Baby & Toddler Show and agencies associated with this event and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences at 9:00am AEDST on 14 February 2011 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 2 October 2011.
4. The draw will take place at 12:00pm AEST on 19 October 2011 at Greeneagle Distribution and Fulfillment, Unit 10, 20 Ricketty Street, Mascot, NSW 2020. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing on 21 October 2011. The winner’s details will be published in The Australian newspaper on 26 October 2011.
6. The first valid entry drawn will win a Volvo base model V60 T5 FWD automatic transmission with metallic paint valued at up to $63,500 including 12 months registration in winner's state of residence and all other on road costs including compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State).. Prize also includes delivery to the nearest Australian capital city Volvo dealership nominated by the winner. Delivery to the Volvo dealership nominated by the winner may take up to 4 weeks. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a different colour and accessories subject to availability. To be eligible to claim the vehicle as their prize, the winner must be capable of obtaining registration of the vehicle in his or her name in accordance with the applicable legislation in the State or Territory of the winner's residence. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to do so, then the winner may, not withstanding any condition to the contrary herein, assign the motor vehicle prize to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration thereof. Prize is valued at up to $63,500 (based on RRP) including dealer delivery and statutory charges which may vary from state to state. Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs including travel costs to collect the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, at any time during or after the promotion, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (and ALL entries submitted by that entrant) for tampering with the entry process, for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Maximum of two (2) entries per person as follows: (a) one (1) entry permitted per person at the Volvo stand at each The Baby & Toddler show; and (b) two (2) entries permitted per person for purchasing tickets to The Baby & Toddler Show online. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants who have purchased tickets online are not permitted to fill in the entry form at The Baby & Toddler Show.
9. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted from that source and by those entrants invalid. If the Promoter (or any of its suppliers) considers, in its absolute discretion, that there has been excessive use/manipulation of the entry process by an entrant, the Promoter (or any of its suppliers) may exclude that entrant from participation in the promotion.
10. The Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw if necessary at the same place as the original draw at 12 noon AEDST on 19 January 2012 in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date.
11. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and in writing on 20 January 2012. The winner’s details will be published in The Australian newspaper on 26 January 2012.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize.
13. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless specified otherwise.
14. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal recommended retail value, subject to any written directions from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
17. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (b) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) if any of the Volvo Baby & Toddler Show events are cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (d) use of the prize.
18. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. It is a condition of entry that the winner (and companions) may be required to execute a Deed of Acknowledgement, Release and Indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter in its discretion.
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the internet user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or website, software failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries and any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials in the promotion.
22. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by a relevant Regulatory Authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
26. The Promoter is Volvo Car Australia Pty Ltd ABN 18 004 830 611, 65 Epping Road, North Ryde NSW 2113. Telephone: (02) 9020 1672.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/11/516 and VIC Permit No. 11/129.