HOW TO ENTER:
1. To enter and be eligible to win entrants must, between 12 March 2011 and 31 May 2011, enter by calling the Volvo Customer Care Centre on 1800 786 586 to book your test drive, answer some qualifying questions and submit your contact details. The entrant must then visit the specified Volvo dealer and complete a Volvo test drive before 31 May 2011.
2. All contact details must be provided including your title, first name, last name, postal address, contact phone number, date of birth and email address.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to WA residents only, aged 25 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, The Emirates Western Force and agencies associated with this event and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences at 9:00am on 12 March 2011 and closes at 11.59pm on 31 May 2011.
4. The draw will take place at 12:00pm AEST on 8 June 2011 at Volvo Car Australia, 65 Epping Road, North Ryde NSW. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing on 10 June 2011.
6. The first valid entry drawn will win a Volvo S60 T5 FWD automatic transmission with metallic paint valued at up to $63,500 including 12 months registration in Western Australia and all other on road costs including compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges. Prize also includes delivery to the nearest Western Australian Volvo dealership nominated by the winner. Delivery timings will be confirmed when prize winner is notified. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a different colour and accessories subject to availability. To be eligible to claim the vehicle as their prize, the winner must be capable of obtaining registration of the vehicle in his or her name in accordance with the applicable legislation in Westerm Australia. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to do so, then the winner may, not withstanding any condition to the contrary herein, assign the motor vehicle prize to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration thereof. Prize is valued at up to $63,500 (based on RRP) including dealer delivery and statutory charges which may vary from state to state. Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs including travel costs to collect the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
7. The next 15 valid entries drawn will win a double Emirates Western Force 2012 Iron membership. The prizes are valued at up to $400 each. Total runners up prize value is $6,000.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, at any time during or after the promotion, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (and ALL entries submitted by that entrant) for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize.
10. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless specified otherwise.
11. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal recommended retail value, subject to any written directions from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (b) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) if any of the Emirates Western Force games are cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (d) use of the prize.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. It is a condition of entry that the winner (and companions) may be required to execute a Deed of Acknowledgement, Release and Indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter in its discretion.
17. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
18. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by a relevant Regulatory Authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter is Volvo Car Australia Pty Ltd ABN 18 004 830 611, 65 Epping Road, North Ryde NSW 2113. Telephone: (02) 9020 1600.