HOW TO ENTER:
1. To enter and be eligible to win entrants must, between 22 March 2011 and 28 March 2011, answer all questions as outlined in the VolvoLife survey eDM.
2. Provide all relevant contact details including your title, first name, last name, postal address, contact phone number, date of birth and email address.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on 22nd March 2011 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 28 March 2011.
4. The draw will take place at 12:00pm AEST on 31 March 2011 at Volvo Car Australia, 65 Epping Road, North Ryde NSW. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winners will be notified by telephone and in writing on 5th April 2011. The winner’s details will be published in The Australian newspaper on 12 April 2011.
6. The first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win a $500 Volvo Cars accessories voucher redeemable on any accessories available for purchase within a Volvo Cars dealer within Australia. The vouchers are valid for 12 months.
7. The total prize pool is $1,500 RRP.
8. The Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw (if required) at the same place as the original draw on the 30 June 2011 to award the prize.
9. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw (if required) will be notified by telephone and in writing on 5 July 2011. The winner’s details will be published in The Australian newspaper on 12 April 2011.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, at any time during or after the promotion, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (and ALL entries submitted by that entrant) for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless specified otherwise.
12. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal recommended retail value, subject to any written directions from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or (b) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter
15. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from a relevant Regulatory Authority.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter is Volvo Car Australia Pty Ltd ABN 18 004 830 611, 65 Epping Road, North Ryde NSW 2113. Telephone: (02) 9020 1600.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/11/02377 ACT Permit No. TP 11/01066.1