Volvo reports good operating profits for 2010 and Q1 2011 and we look forward to the future with a very positive outlook.
In addition, our Model Year 2012 line-up is full of exciting news for fleet customers. For example our diesel engines offer output up to 215PS with CO2 emissions as low as 129 g/km and improvements across the range. We are also rolling out world-first safety features such as Pedestrian Detection and City Safety into more of the Volvo range.
We are convinced that you'll agree that there are now more reasons than ever to contact Volvo for your international fleet requirements.
Strong Profits in 2010 and Q1 2011
- 2.34 billion SEK Operating Profits (EBIT) in 2010 and Sales Revenue up 15% to 113 billion SEK
- 620 SEK million profit for Q1 2011 continues the positive trend
- Volvo Financial Results Statement
Lower CO2 D3 and D5 engines
- Volvo's D3 engine now offers 163 PS and CO2 from 129 g/km
· The superlative D5 engine is uprated to 215PS and CO2 from 129 g/km
· Start-Stop added to D3 and D5
· Volvo Engine 2012 Fact sheet
New Features for V70, S80, XC70
- City Safety now standard
- Pedestrian Detection with full auto-brake and Adaptive Cruise Control now also available on these models
- New information system with 5-inch or 7-inch colour screen together with a refreshed interior
- Summary of Enhancements
Extended DRIVe Range from 99g
- The DRIVe 1.6D with Start-Stop has a power increase to 115PS
- The Volvo DRIVe range now includes nine models with very competitive or segment-leading CO2 emissions ranging in size from C30 to XC70