If you are a diplomat or have tax-free status at an international organisation, a special scheme from Volvo means that you can buy a premium car at favourable prices – and gain many benefits besides.
Finding somewhere to live and buying a car are often the top two priorities for diplomatic and embassy staff when they begin their posting. As a maker of luxury cars, Volvo realized the potential of this high-end niche market already in 1956, and the long running Diplomat Sales scheme was launched. Today we have a global organization with certified Diplomat sales agents located around the world.
- Exclusive pricing for diplomats and international organisations
- Cars for private and official use
- Variety of global specifications and models
- Custom-build your new Volvo
- Dedicated and experienced diplomat sales organisation
- Worldwide delivery and service network
- Option of VIP factory delivery in Gothenburg, Sweden
- International warranties
- Round-the-clock roadside assistance in Europe
- Swedish export registration (where required)
- Home shipment for US and Canada specification cars
- Serving the diplomatic community for more than 50 years
Who is eligible?
We are privileged to serve tax-free personnel at:
- Embassies / Consulates
- United Nations (Main org, UNESCO, IBRD, World Bank etc)
- European Union (commission, parliament, institutions, agencies etc)
- International organizations (NATO, OECD etc)
Contact us for professional service
Our dedicated diplomat sales staff are located at major destinations around the world and will assist you in each step: selection of model and equipment, registration, rules and regulations, delivery etc. It's a simple and stress-free purchase process.