Volvo has chosen two partners, Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) and American Express Travel, to ensure you a pleasant trip to Gothenburg and the factory. Once the order is placed, the down payment of 10% has been received and you have been given a confirmed delivery date, it is time to contact American Express Travel in order for them to find the most appropriate flight.
- The trip starts from any one of these Canadian gateway cities: Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, Montreal, Ottawa or Toronto.
- The airlines in Canada involved are Air Canada, United Airlines or Alaska Airlines.
- The transatlantic part of the trip is with SAS and must connect from the above cities through either Seattle, Chicago, Newark or Washington.
- We recommend you that you plan to arrive in Gothenburg one day before the pick-up of the car.
- Should the flight be cancelled or delayed for any reason, the SAS contract will prevail.
- International Travelers Program customers are to be rebooked on another flight with similar routing.
- Please confirm your arrival time to the Factory Delivery Centre, three working days in advance at the latest. Should any other changes occur, we request that you contact us as soon as possible.
- If you want to choose any destination other than Gothenburg for picking up your car, please consult your participating Volvo retailer.
- Should you wish to use this opportunity to stay longer and visit other regions in Europe, American Express Travel will be happy to take care of your individual wishes.
American Express Travel
Toll-free number: 1-866-868-4441