Volvo has chosen CorpTrav to ensure you a pleasant trip to Gothenburg and the factory. Once the order is placed, the down payment of 10% has been received and you have been given a confirmed delivery date, it is time to contact CorpTrav in order for them to find the most appropriate flight:
- Provide your order confirmation received from the factory to CorpTrav.
- You will receive two (2) round-trip economy class tickets into and out of Scandinavia.
- The trip starts from any one of these Canadian gateway cities: Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Ottawa or Toronto.
- The airlines in Canada involved are Air Canada, United Airlines or Alaska Airlines.
- The transatlantic part of the trip is with SAS and must connect from the above cities through San Francisco, Chicago, Newark or Washington.
- We recommend you that you plan to arrive in Gothenburg one day before the pick-up of the car.
- Please confirm your arrival time to the Factory Delivery Centre, five working days in advance at the latest. Should any other changes occur, we request that you contact as soon as possible.
- Should you wish to use this opportunity to stay longer and visit other regions in Europe, CorpTrav has a leisure specialist who will be happy to take care of your individual wishes.
Phone (toll free): 800-730-3555
The tickets can only be used for picking up your new Volvo in Europe on the confirmed delivery date. Restrictions apply. All travel reservations must be made at a Volvo assigned travel agency within 15 days of receive the Order Confirmation Package, or a $200 per ticket late fee applies. All travel must be completed within six months of confirmed Volvo delivery date in Europe. Two free Economy Class round-trip tickets is a limited-time offer and are valid for travel into and out of Scandinavia. Any fees related to changes in itinerary after booking is the responsibility of the customer. Unused portions of the ticket are not redeemable for cash or services and may not be reserved for future use. Air transportation subject to availability. Air carriers’ terms and conditions apply. Fare restrictions apply. Please note that CorpTrav Management Group and Volvo Car International Customer Sales and Volvo Cars Canada cannot accommodate emergency situations due to the nature of the travel industry or beheld responsible for any delays or failure in performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control and without its failure or negligence.