Whether you're exploring country roads in the south of France or testing out Germany's autobahns, you're probably not far from a Volvo service centre. All Volvo service centres are trained to take care of you and your car.
Volvo Assistance in Europe
If you're unfortunate enough to catch a flat tire from a rusty nail on one of France's beautiful country roads, you need not worry. When you order your new Volvo through the International Travelers Program, you receive Volvo Assistance Europe, our roadside assistance program, free of charge. It's at your service 24 hours a day at no extra cost for three years from your European delivery date.
Benefits of Volvo Assistance Europe:
- Towing to the nearest Volvo workshop in the event of an accident
- The use of a rental car when your own car cannot be repaired within a half working day
- Travel and accommodation expenses
- Free transport to the workshop to pick up your car
- Assistance in obtaining cash from your bank account
- And more
The factory warranty on cars sold through the Volvo International Travelers Program – Canada (Market Code 39 — Canadian specification) is valid worldwide for 4 years or 80,000 kilometers.