Company structure

Volvo Cars was acquired by Zhejiang Geely Holding (Geely Holding) of China in 2010. Prior to this Volvo Cars formed part of the Volvo Group until 1999, when it was bought by the Ford Motor Company.



*Geely Sweden Holdings AB holds all Common A Shares representing 99 percent of all shares in Volvo Car AB. A group of Swedish institutional investors holds all Preference Shares P, representing the remaining 1 percent of all shares in Volvo Car AB.

Volvo Car Group
Volvo Car Group includes: Volvo Car AB and Volvo Car Corporation, together with all their subsidiaries and joint ventures. Joint ventures are associated companies in which Volvo Car Corporation or a subsidiary holds a voting interest of 50 per cent or less.

Volvo Car Group is organised and managed according to the image below, with an Executive Management Team member responsible for each function.

 

Company structure