Frequently Asked Questions
I have a problem to login
Try to reset your password by clicking "forgot password" in the login screen. If the problem remains, please contact your dealer or local contact center.
Is there a way to find my "Volvo ID" if I have forgotten it?
You can find your Volvo ID in the Volvo ID confirmation e-mail received when you created your account. You can also try the forgot password functionality. Try to find out which email address you have used as your Volvo ID and when you find the correct one you will receive a confirmation. An email will also be sent to your mailbox with the possibility to set a new password. If this does not work and you still cannot find your Volvo ID, please contact your dealer or local contact center.
What is Volvo ID?
Volvo ID is your personal account that provides access to various services such as:
- My Volvo - your personal web page for you and your car.
- Internet-connected car - certain features and services require that you have registered your car to a personal Volvo ID, such as sending an address from a map service on the Internet directly to the vehicle.
- Volvo On Call - Volvo ID is used to log in to the Volvo On Call mobile app.
Note: The services available may vary over time and vary depending on equipment level and market.
How do I setup a Volvo ID?
It is possible to create a Volvo ID through any of the following services:
- My Volvo - Go to My Volvo, select Create Volvo ID and follow the instructions.
- In a connected car - Enter your email address in the app that requires Volvo ID and follow instructions. Alternatively, press Connect button in the center console and select Apps, Settings, and follow the instructions.
- Volvo On Call mobile app - Download the latest version of the app. Select create Volvo ID from the start view and follow the instructions.
To create a Volvo ID you need to enter your personal e-mail address and follow the instructions of the received e-mail message to complete the registration.