Start a new journey with us. Because at Volvo Cars, we believe in people.
Our vision is to be the world’s most progressive and desired premium car brand. To help us achieve this, we need the right people. People who share our passion for cars, our human-centric values and our commitment to safety, quality and the environment.
Product & Training Manager
- Develop and implement Malaysia's specific product strategy in a timely and consistent manner in order to achieve its business objectives.
- Manage the product requirements into the Volvo Car Group systems and processes for both existing and future products.
- Develop, plan, schedule and execute product and sales training programs.
- Administer online training portal for all product and sales training, both for dealers and internal staff.
- University degree with qualification preference in Engineering or Marketing field.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Good general business acumen; analytical, logical, systematic and innovative.
- Excellent in Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the automotive industry.
- Good knowledge of dealership operations and processes.
- Organizational ability including project management skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to consolidate the long term view and macro factors into the current environment.
- Ability to influence, interact and work with people from different cultures and to develop cross functional team relationships and at all levels within the Company.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and lead multi-functional teams.
Interested candidates please submit your application with full resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17th June 2017.