Care & Maintenance
Taking care of your Volvo should be as rewarding as possible, so we offer a variety of services to make Volvo ownership as smooth as the drive. Irv Gordon's P1800 has the highest mileage driven in the world. Here are his tips on what you can do to get the most out of your Volvo.10 Tips To Help Make Your Car Last Two Million Miles
- Start with a car you like.
- Change your oil and filter regularly.
- Use factory equipment parts.
- Use one brand of oil.
- Spend a few minutes a week checking under the hood.
- Wash your car regularly.
- Wax at least twice a year.
- Develop a good working relationship with your dealer and mechanic.
- Use gasoline from a high volume station.
- When your car makes a funny noise, listen to it.