Volvo Car Advantage Plan
The same as the Volvo Car Flexible Purchase Plan with the added advantage that the final payment (guaranteed to be the minimum worth of the car) is optional – if you don’t wish to pay you can part exchange or return the car to Volvo.
HOW DO THE PLANS WORK?
Flexible Finance Plan
- Choose from a range of deposits.
- You then choose your agreement length from 24, 30, 36 or 42 monthly payments to suit your cashflow needs.
- A Guaranteed Minimum Future Value is set by Volvo taking into consideration the age and mileage of the car. This value is used to set the optional final payment.
At the end of the agreement you have three options regarding the final payment:
- You can part exchange the car against another Volvo. The GMFV is deducted from the part exchange and any excess can be used as a deposit on your new Volvo (you can also sell the car privately and keep any profit over the GMFV)
- Buy the car outright by paying the GMFV
- Return the car to Volvo Car Finance with nothing else to pay, subject to mileage and condition