Volvo Cars continued its global sales momentum in September and reported its 16th consecutive month of global growth on the back of increases in all main regions. Sales for the first nine months are up 9.6 per cent year-on-year to 379,329 cars, while September sales rose by 6 per cent to 48,259 cars.
• Monthly and year-to-date sales growth in all main regions, total global sales of 379,329 cars
• September represents 16th consecutive month of growth
• September sales up 6 per cent to 48,259 cars, driven by strong 27.8 per cent growth in China
• Strong demand for new XC90 main growth driver
• UK sales of 34,861 so far this year, up 7.6 per cent on 2015's figures
The Volvo V90 has been crowned 2016 Scottish Car of the Year & Estate Car of the Year at the Association of Scottish Motoring Writer's Awards in Edinburgh at the beginning of the month.
Discover the Volvo V90 today. Call 01292 653100 to book a test drive.
Over 80,000 people attended Scotland's largest free Air Show this September at Low Green in Ayr. On display, we had the stunning Volvo XC90 which attracted almost as much attention as the planes in the sky! Visitors over the weekend were impressed with the cars stunning design and luxurious and comfortable interior. Members of our sales team were on hand to offer help and information on the full Volvo range and with our dealership being located only 5 minutes away many people were able to visit the showroom to view the rest of the stunning Volvo range.
We look forward to returning to the event next year.