What is Motability?
If you receive either the Higher Rate Mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement then you could qualify for a Motability package with Volvo. This includes:
• A brand new car every three years, or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) every five years
• Insurance, servicing and maintenance
• Full breakdown assistance
• Annual tax disc
• Replacement tyres (and batteries for scooters and wheelchairs)
• Windscreen repair or replacement
• 60,000 mileage allowance over three years for cars – 100,000 for WAVs
• Many adaptations at no extra cost
• Two named drivers for the car (living at same address)
The Volvo Motability Range
Easily accessible and with affordable advance payment – each model in our Motability Range has been specially selected to make your life simpler. But it doesn't stop there. You’ll also enjoy cutting-edge safety systems as standard. Stylish ergonomic interiors. A choice of dynamic fuel-efficient engines. And eye-catching metallic paint is included free of charge.
The following Volvos are available with Motability – click on the model name to find out more.
*Prices subject to change. Current for 1st July 2014 to 30th September 2014
A selection of these Volvos will be available to look around at various Motability events across the country. You can find a full list of these events here.
As well as the above Contract Hire offer – we can also help you buy your Motability vehicle outright with the support of Volvo Car Financial Services and Volvo Car Insurance.
Your Motability Dealers
FIND A DEALER - locate your nearest dealer offering all services