What better way to start enjoying your new Volvo than with a free 7 day Driveaway introduction to Volvo Car Insurance. Comprehensive cover from Volvo that offers great value and complete peace of mind from the moment you sit behind the wheel and drive your car away.
How to set up your 7 Day Driveaway Cover
Once you have purchased your new vehicle, just call us on 0800 058 2796
to arrange your free 7 Day Driveaway Cover. You'll be on the road in no time.
What are the advantages of 7 Day Driveaway Cover?
- Free cover for 7 days from the moment you pick up your car
- Gives you more time to arrange your annual insurance
- Available on new & used cars
- Assists your dealer with the speedy taxation and registration of your vehicle
View Policy Summary
Get more with Volvo Car Insurance Annual Cover
Setting up your 12 month comprehensive cover has never been easier
Enjoy the reassurance of knowing you’re covered with Volvo Car Insurance, awarded a 5 Star Rating by independent financial research company Defaqto, reflecting the exceptional levels of cover on offer:
- All repairs carried out at Volvo approved repairers using genuine Volvo parts
- Personal Customer Manager Service in our dedicated team
- Temporary hire car for duration of repairs
- Car accessory cover as standard including child seats, roof racks and cycle carriers
- Unlimited cover for standard fit in-car equipment such as CD players, phone or other communication equipment.
- Portable Satellite Navigation cover of up to £750
- Free Legal Advice
Calls may be recorded and monitored. All quotes are guaranteed for at least 30 days. The offer of insurance is subject to eligibility criteria. All benefits are subject to our normal terms and conditions, cover level and underwriting criteria. Services and repair benefits are subject to being carried out by Volvo approved Body and Paint Centre. Full details are available on request. Volvo Car Insurance is underwritten and administered by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Mark’s Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.