Why leave anything to chance?
Volvo Car Accident Assistance is a complimentary accident insurance policy designed to ensure that if the worst should happen, you can be assured that you will be kept mobile in a replacement Volvo.
What’s more, as a valued Volvo customer, this policy is made available to you free of charge for up to three years*.
How would you stay mobile if your Volvo is involved in an accident?
Any accident, even a fairly minor one, can be distressing but having to cope with the consequences can make matters much worse. Dealing with insurance companies can be stressful. You may have transport problems when your car is off the road and of course you will be concerned about ensuring that your Volvo is repaired to the highest standards.
Volvo Car Accident Assistance is designed to relieve you of all these worries.
Won’t my motor insurance deal with this?
In some cases, comprehensive insurance polices may make provision for a replacement vehicle if motorists are involved in an accident. However, it is rarely the case that the replacement vehicle will be of the same make, let alone the same model, as your own vehicle and they may only be provided for a limited amount of time (typically 7 or 14 days).
We know that Volvo customers choose a Volvo for its quality, style, reliability and safety and are unlikely to be satisfied with a ‘Category A’ courtesy car if their Volvo is off the road for any length of time.
For this reason we have developed Volvo Car Accident Assistance cover which is provided free of charge for up to three years*.
What are the benefits of Volvo Car Accident Assistance?
We hope you never need to use the Volvo Car Accident Assistance service but if you do then the following benefits will be available to you**:
- cover against the costs of hiring a temporary replacement Volvo vehicle from an approved hire company in the event that your own Volvo is damaged in a road traffic accident in the UK.
- for ‘fault accidents’, where you as the owner of the car were at fault, a hire vehicle will be provided for the duration of the repair or to a maximum of 21 days.
- for ‘non fault accidents’ (i.e. one caused by an identified negligent and insured third party), a hire vehicle of the same make and (subject to availability) the same model as your own vehicle will be provided for the duration of repairs or, if your own vehicle is deemed to be a total loss as a result of the accident, until 7 days after receipt of the insurance settlement.
- up to £100,000 legal expenses cover to pursue any other legal claims that may arise from a non fault accident (e.g. any personal injury claims or any other uninsured losses)
What do I need to do now?
If you qualify for Volvo Car Accident Assistance as a New or Selected Used Car customer please take the time to read through the policy documents sent to you and give the Volvo Car Accident Assistance policy administrator, a call on 0844 928 5698 if you have any questions.
If you have recently received a policy document and wish to cancel your cover you can do so at any time by contacting the policy administrator, provided you have not made a claim on the policy
* Volvo Car Accident Assistance cover is provided free of charge for three years (renewed annually) to retail customers who buy a new Volvo on or after the 1st September 2009. Customers who buy a Selected Used Volvo car from an authorised Volvo dealership after the 1st January 2010 will also benefit from Volvo Car Accident Assistance cover free of charge for one year.
** Terms and conditions apply – please refer to the ‘key facts’ summary or refer to the full policy wording contained in the policy documentation which will be sent to all qualifying Volvo customers shortly after buying their new Volvo.