Volvo Service Plans are designed to spread servicing costs on an interest free monthly basis and are designed with you and your driving needs in mind. It’s an easy and smart way to handle the cost of servicing.
Whether you have just purchased your Volvo or owned it for some time, the Volvo Service Plan will fix the prices of parts, labour and oil for up to six years guaranteeing your car is serviced by Volvo-trained Technicians at any of our authorised Volvo Dealers. You will also automatically benefit from the Volvo Service Promise which includes free 12 months Volvo Assistance and if applicable a free software download.
Depending on the age of your car, Plans can be taken out for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 years and each plan provides you with the required number of services dependant on your mileage profile and the specification of your Volvo. Therefore whether you are a low or high mileage customer there is a service plan designed around you.
- Regular Servicing at any authorised Volvo Dealer
- Cover for up to 6 years and/or 10 Services
- Available for new or used cars.
- Can be purchased up to 48 months from new car registration
- Cover designed around your needs
- All plans can be bought on Interest free monthly payments
- You will receive all the benefits of Volvo Service Promise which includes free Volvo Assistance and a Free software download.
For a quotation and to buy online please click here
For more information view Frequently Asked Questions and Terms and Conditions
Please note: Service plans are currently unavailable for the S40 and V50 D2 and T2 engines. These will be made available in October.
For any queries concerning the purchase of a Volvo Service Plan please contact Volvo Service Plan administration at: Volvoserviceplan@allianz-assistance.co.uk or call 0845 6419718