Among the many useful standard features that come with your Volvo, one of the most helpful may be Volvo Roadside Assistance. Volvo developed Roadside Assistance for its customers because Volvo cares and believes Volvo owners deserve the highest form of motoring protection available today. Your initial Volvo Roadside Assistance membership begins when you receive your new Volvo and lasts for four years complimentary.
Volvo Roadside Assistance includes such services as:
• 24/7/365 toll-free roadside assistance throughout the U.S. and Canada to your nearest Volvo retailer.
• Computerized trip routing/map service.
• Trip interruption expense benefits.
• Jump-starting, winching, lockout assistance, changing a flat or emergency gasoline delivery.
• Car theft protection reward.
All new Volvos naturally include Roadside Assistance. Some new services have also been added for 2015.5 models with our Volvo On-Call app, complimentary for 6 months. Click here to learn more.
Volvo Roadside Assistance Advantage
When your complimentary roadside assistance is due to expire, continued protection is available. Enroll in Volvo Roadside Assistance Advantage today and we’ll extend the program’s full benefits and protections to all your household vehicles and drivers for one low annual fee of only $89.99 a year. Unlike other programs, we charge no additional fees or driver costs.
If you own Volvo Roadside Assistance prior to 2015.5 there is an app available for you too.
All services available right from your touchscreen. In addition, your App also contains the following features:
Have questions? We have answers. Click here or call 1-800-638-6586 for more information.
|• Multiple Vehicle Support
• Factory Maintenance Schedules
• Recall / Service Campaigns
• Dealer Locator