To utilise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel the contract with a clear statement. You can do this as follows:
- The easiest way is to contact our Customer Support by phone or email to cancel your contract. If you send an email, please provide the order information (including order number). If you use this option, the cancellation applies from the date you sent the email or called us to cancel the contract. We will confirm receipt of cancellation by email.
- You can also send the notice of cancellation by post to our registered address. If you send the cancellation notice by post, it applies from the date you sent the cancellation form or letter. If you use this method, we will send an email to confirm we received the cancellation notice.
- In order for cancellation to occur by the deadline, it is enough for you to send the notice of cancellation before the cancellation period has run out. If you send the notice of cancellation by post, we recommend that you keep the receipt or other proof that you sent it.
- If you decide to cancel the contract, we will reimburse you without unnecessary delay for all payments we received from you in relation to the contract. However, we may make a reasonable deduction from the reimbursement for the time period the extended Volvo On Call subscription was active.
- We will reimburse you for the price you paid and use the same payment method as you used for the original transaction. You will not be reimbursed for any fees related to the repayment.
For help or more information, see the contact details at volvocars.com/intl/support/contact (first choose the relevant market).