Tap on and say one of the following commands:
- “Navigation” - Initiates a navigation dialogue and shows examples of commands.
- "Take me home" - Guidance is given to the Home position.
- "Go to[City]" - Specifies a city as a destination. Example "Drive to London".
- "Go to[Address]" - Specifies an address as a destination. An address must contain city and street. Example "Drive to 5 King Street".
- "Add intersection" - Starts a dialogue where two streets must be specified. The intersection point of the specified streets then becomes the destination.
- "Go to[Post code]" - Specifies a post code as a destination. Example "Drive to 1 2 3 4 5".
- "Go to[contact]" - Specifies an address from the phone book as a destination. Example "Drive to Robyn Smith".
- "Search[POI category]" - Searches for adjacent points of interest (POI) within a certain category (e.g. restaurants).To have the list sorted along the route - say "Along the route" when the results list is shown.
The user has the option of calling the POI or specifying it as a destination.
- "Search[POI category] in [City]" - Searches for points of interest (POI) within a certain category and city. The results list is sorted according to the city's centre point. Example "Search for restaurant in London".
- "Search[POI name]". Example "Search Hyde Park".
- "Change country/Change state,
In European countries, “Country” is used instead of “State”." - Changes the search area for navigation.
For Brazil and India, the search area is changed via the centre display.
- "Show favourites" - Shows favourited positions in the driver display.
- "Clear itinerary" - Erases all the stored intermediate destinations and final destination in an itinerary.
- "Repeat voice guidance" - Repeats the last spoken guidance.
- "Turn off voice guidance" - Switches off voice guidance.
- "Turn on voice guidance" - Starts the switched-off voice guidance.