Book service and repair
Applies to certain markets.
Applies to certain markets.
This service provides a convenient way to book and communicate with the dealer on servicing and workshop visits directly in your car. Car information is sent to your dealer, who can prepare your workshop visit. The dealer will contact you to book an appointment. For some markets, the system reminds you when an appointment time is approaching and the navigation systemApplies to the Sensus Navigation. can also guide you to the workshop at the appointed time.
To use the service, execute the preparatory steps below.
Volvo ID and volvocars.com
Register a Volvo ID. For more information about creating a Volvo ID, see Create and register a Volvo ID .
Go to volvocars.com and select your current region and market. Log in and carry out the following:
- Check that the car is linked to your profile.
- Check that your contact details are correct, in particular your contact address.
Select the Volvo dealer that you wish to contact for servicing and repair.
Note that it takes up to 6 hours from when you have registered your Volvo ID and your Volvo dealer to when the information can be updated in your car.
Prerequisite for booking from car
- To be able to send appointment information to and receive it from the car, the car must be connected to the Internet. For information on how to connect the car to the Internet, see Connect to the Internet via mobile phone (Bluetooth) or Connect to the Internet via mobile phone (Wi-Fi).
- Since appointment information is sent via the private subscription of the connected phone, you will be asked whether you want to send information. You will be asked this once, and after that your answer will be applicable to the selected connection for a limited time.
- Notifications/pop-up messages must be approved for the service to work and the system to communicate via the car’s screen. Notifications/pop-up messages are active as standard, but if you have deactivated them in the system then you need to reactivate them in order for the service to work. To reactivate the function, press MY CAR in the centre console and then OK/MENU. Then make a selection in Sensus Connect menu .
To get started with the service and start booking services and repairs, see Use the Book service and repair service.
The services available may vary over time and depend on equipment level and market.
Services available on volvocars.com and for Volvo On CallOnly applies to Volvo On Call markets. may vary depending on market.
Interactive guide for Sensus Connect
If you want to explore the options that Sensus Connect has to offer, please take a look at our interactive guide that you can find here Sensus Connect Guide.
Car model/model year
S60, V60 and XC60 from and including model year 2014 to and including 2018Equipped with Sensus Connect..
V40, V70, XC70 and S80 from and including model year 2015 to and including 2019Equipped with Sensus Connect..
The range of models, systems and services may vary depending on market.
For car models from and including model year 2020, see on-line manual for the model concerned.