Examples of what can reduce the function are as follows:
- Faded signs
- Signs positioned on bends
- Rotated or damaged signs
- Signs positioned high above the roadway
- Fully/partially obscured or poorly positioned signs
- signs completely or partly covered with frost, snow and/or dirt
- digital road mapsare out-of-date, inaccurate or have no speed information
In cars equipped with Sensus Navigation*..
Map data with speed information does not exist for all areas.
The RSI function may interpret some types of bicycle rack, connected to the electrical socket for trailers, as a connected trailer. In such cases, the driver display may show incorrect speed information.
This function uses the car's camera and radar units, which have certain general limitations.