The parking assistance camera is a support function which is activated automatically when reverse gear is selected or manually via the centre display.
Example of camera viewThe figure is schematic - parts may vary depending on car model..
The park assist lines are switched off when zooming in.
Not available on all markets.
- The parking camera function is supplementary driver support intended to facilitate driving and make it safer – it cannot handle all situations in all traffic, weather and road conditions.
- The parking cameras have blind spots where obstacles cannot be detected.
- Be particularly aware of people and animals near the car.
- Objects/obstacles on the display screen may be closer to the car than they appear to be on the screen.
- The parking cameras are not a substitute for the driver's attention and judgement. The driver is always responsible for ensuring the car is driven in a safe manner, at the appropriate speed, with an appropriate distance to other vehicles, and in accordance with current traffic rules and regulations.