The Road Sign Information function is selectable - the driver can select On or Off.
Press the Road Sign Information button in the centre display function view.
- GREEN button indication - RSI is activated.
- GREY button indication - RSI is deactivated.
- If the Automatic Speed Limiter function is activated, road sign information is shown in the driver display even if RSI is not activated.
- To remove road sign information from the driver display, you must deactivate both Automatic Speed Limiter and RSI.
- When the Automatic Speed Limiter function is activated but RSI is deactivated, no warnings are given from RSI. In this situation, settings for RSI cannot be adjusted either - to be able to adjust settings as well as receive warnings, RSI must be activated.