Terms for Preferential Prices on Ionity stations via Plugsurfing
Volvo Cars announced on 9 June 2021 a campaign providing owners of eligible Volvo Cars pure battery electric vehicles (BEV) in Eligible Markets access to a Preferential Price when charging at Ionity high power charging stations using Plugsurfing (the “Offer”). The Offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Offer was launched on 1 July 2021 (the “Launch Date”).
2. “Eligible BEV” means a new BEV ordered in eligible markets on or before 31 December 2023. The Offer does not apply to Volvo Cars petrol hybrid vehicles.
3. The Preferential Price is 0.45 EUR/kWh or in local currency according to below table except in Finland where the price is 0.45 EUR/min.
4. The Preferential Price will be applied at Ionity high power charging stations accessible via the Plugsurfing platform by either (i) using the charging card that is provided with the Eligible BEV, or (ii) using the Electric Vehicle Public Charging function through the Volvo Cars app (if available). Note that not all Ionity high power stations are available in any or all markets.
5. The Preferential Price is applicable for 12 months for each Eligible BEV and commences on the date of delivery (the “Offer Period”).
6. The Offer is connected to an Eligible BEV and is not personal to the car owner. If an Eligible BEV is sold the Preferential Price will continue to be available during the Offer Period, provided the new owner uses a new charging card or uses the Electric Vehicle Public Charging function through the Volvo Cars app.
7. Eligible Markets are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
8. The Offer is only available for use with an Eligible BEV – using the Offer with any other electric vehicle, whether a Volvo Car or another car manufacturer, is strictly prohibited.
9. Volvo Cars reserves the right to amend or retract the Offer for any misuse or abuse, as it reasonably considers appropriate or necessary.
10. Plugsurfing is a Third Party service provided by Plugsurfing GmbH and is subject to Plugsurfing’s terms and conditions that can be found here: https://plugsurfing.com/legal/terms-of-use/.
11. Volvo Cars makes no representations or warranties regarding the Plugsurfing service and cannot be held liable in the event it is not available or for any damage incurred in connection with the use of the Plugsurfing service.
12. Volvo Cars reserves the right to withdraw or amend these terms and conditions, without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability for doing so.