Keep the surface indicated clean – on both the left and right-hand sides of the carNOTE: The illustration is schematic - details may vary depending on car model..
Examples of limitations:
- Dirt, ice and snow covering the sensors may reduce the functions and deactivate alerts.
- The BLIS function is automatically deactivated if a trailer, bicycle rack or similar is connected to the car's electrical system.
- For optimal performance of BLIS, no bicycle rack, luggage carrier or similar should be mounted on the car's towbar.
- BLIS does not work on sharp bends.
- BLIS does not work when the car is reversing.
This function uses the car's camera and radar units, which have certain general limitations.