Open the Car status app in the app view.
Tap on Status to show the status of the tyres.
The graphics show the status for each tyre.
The figure is schematic. Layout may vary depending on car model or updated software.
- The tyre pressure is above the limit value for a warning.
- The tyre's pressure is too low. Stop and check/rectify the tyre pressure as soon as possible. Calibrate ITPMS after the tyre pressure has been adjusted.
All tyres yellow:
- The pressure is too low in two or more tyres. Stop and check/rectify the tyre pressures as soon as possible. Calibrate ITPMS after the tyre pressures have been adjusted.
All tyres grey:
- Calibration in progress.
- Unknown status.
Several minutes driving above 30 km/h(20 mph) may be required for the system to become active.
All tyres grey and a message:
- Tyre pressure system Temporarily unavailable. The indicator symbol flashes and changes to constant glow after approx. 1 minute. The system is currently unavailable, activated shortly.
- Tyre pressure system Service required. The indicator symbol flashes and changes to constant glow after approx. 1 minute. The system is not working correctly, contact an authorised Volvo workshop (recommended).