- Some colored clothing (for example, dark jeans and suede garments) may stain the upholstery. If this occurs, it is important to clean and treat these parts of the upholstery as soon as possible.
- Never use strong solvents such as washer fluid, gasoline, mineral spirit or concentrated alcohol to clean the interior as this can damage the upholstery as well as other interior materials.
- Never spray cleaning agent directly onto components that have electrical buttons and controls. Wipe instead with a damp cloth with cleaning agent.
- Sharp objects and Velcro can damage the car's textile upholstery.
- Only use cleaning agent on the type of material it is intended for.