Keep the marked area clean (on both the left and right sides of the vehicle)Note: This illustration is general and details may vary depending on model..
Examples of limitations:
- Dirt, ice and snow covering the sensors may reduce functionality and prevent the system from providing warnings.
- The BLIS function is automatically deactivated if a trailer, bicycle holder or similar is connected to the vehicle's electrical system.
- For BLIS to function optimally, bicycle holders, luggage racks or similar should not be mounted on the vehicle's towbar.
- BLIS does not work in sharp curves.
- BLIS does not work when the vehicle is being reversed.
The function uses the vehicle's camera and radar sensor, which has certain general limitations.