Pull the handle forward to release the booster cushion.
Press down on the center of the booster cushion to lock it into position.
Make sure that there are no objects (e.g. toys) on the seat under the integrated booster cushion before folding it down.
The integrated booster cushion must be stowed (folded down) before folding down the seat backrest.
DEATH or SERIOUS INJURY can occur
- Follow all instructions on this child restraint and in the vehicle's owner's manual.
- Make sure the booster cushion is securely locked before the child is seated.
- Only use for children who weigh between 15-36 kg (33-80 lbs) and who are between 97-137 cm (38-54 tum) in height. In Canada: 18 kg (40 lbs) is the minimum weight requirement for a child using booster cushions according to the Canadian regulation CMVSS 213.4
- Use only the vehicle's lap and shoulder belt system when restraining the child in this booster cushion.
- In the event of a collision while the integrated booster cushion was occupied, the entire booster cushion and seat belt must be replaced. The booster cushion should also be replaced if it is badly worn or damaged in any way. This work should be performed by a trained and qualified Volvo service technician only.