The panoramic roof and sun blind are operated with a control located in the roof.
In order that the panoramic roof and the sun blind can be operated, the car's electrical system must be in ignition position I or II.
Children, other passengers or objects may be trapped by the moving parts.
- Always operate the windows with caution.
- Do not allow children to play with the controls.
- Never leave children alone in the car.
- Remember to always switch off the power supply to the power windows by setting the car's electrical system in ignition position 0, and then take the key with you when leaving the car.
- Never put an object or part of the body through the windows, even if the car's electrical system is fully disconnected.
- Do not open the panoramic roof when load carriers are fitted.
- Do not place any heavy objects on the panoramic roof.
- Remove ice and snow before opening the panoramic roof. Take care not to scratch surfaces or damage strips.
- Do not operate the panoramic roof if it has frozen closed.
The panoramic roof has a wind deflector that is raised when the panoramic roof is in the open position.