- Update your iPhone with the latest version of iOS operating system and ensure that the apps have been updated.
- In the event of a problem with CarPlay, disconnect the telephone from the USB port and reconnect. Otherwise, try to close the app on the telephone that is not working and then restart the app, or try closing all apps and restart your phone.
- If the apps do not appear when CarPlay starts (black screen), try minimising and expanding the tile for CarPlay.
- Using apps that are not compatible with CarPlay may sometimes mean that the connection between the phone and the car is broken. Information about supported apps and compatible telephone models can be found on Apple's website. You can also search for CarPlay in the App Store to find information about apps that are compatible with CarPlay on your market.
- CarPlay only works with iPhone.
Apple, CarPlay and iPhone are registered trademarks owned by Apple Inc.
Availability and functionality may vary depending on market.