The arrow shows the tyre's direction of rotation.
- Tyres must rotate in the same direction during their entire service life.
- Tyres should only be switched between front and rear positions, never between left and right-hand sides, or vice versa.
- If the tyres are fitted incorrectly, the car's braking characteristics and capacity to force rain and slush out of the way are adversely affected.
- The tyres with the deepest tread depth should always be fitted to the rear of the car in order to reduce the risk of oversteer skidding.
- On cars with different front and rear tyre or wheel dimensions, it is not permitted to change position between front and rear wheels.
- Volvo recommends that the rear tyres do not have substantially less tread depth than the front tyres in order to reduce the risk of oversteer skidding when driving on wet roads.
Make sure that the front and rear axles have the same type, dimension and make of tyres.
Cars with different front and rear tyre dimensions must have the same type and make of tyres on the front and rear axles.