News & Events
News and Events about Volvo Cars Thailand
The New XC60 T8 AWD Polestar Engineered
Hybrid Power meets Advanced Chassis Technology
The New XC60 T8 AWD Polestar Engineered, The Electrified Sport Performance SUV like no other. The new model is a performance SUV with a powerful plug-in hybrid powertrain, with its T8 Twin Engine producing 422 hp 670 Nm with Polestar Software and chassis reflecting a pure, dynamic experience.
Polestar Software optimization for the XC60 includes upgraded suspension and braking components for a thrilling drive. Performance styling, a beautifully crafted interior and exterior with outstanding Golden seat belts and Rear brakes – Caliper painted in Ohlins gold with design plate with ventilated discs. Plus intuitive technology completes a package with true dynamism at its core.
The first ever Volvo PHEV with Polestar Software from factory built made the model more luxurious together with its truly Polestar Engineered package. This is one of the most incredible performances where responsive hybrid power meets advanced Polestar chassis technology together with advanced Volvo standard safety features plus unique Akebono brake which feature 6-piston brake calipers and large 20” ventilated discs at the front in order to maximize control and braking performance with a minimum fading even during hard driving.
Enjoy sporty handling and great control without compromising on comfort with “Ohlins shock absorbers” which deliver the perfect mix of agility and comfort which allows the wheel and tyres to regain road contact instantly after passing a bump without losing transaction in The New XC60 T8 AWD Polestar Engineered
The New XC60 T8 AWD Polestar Engineered; priced at 4.39 million baht comes in 3 limited body paint exterior colors: Crystal White Premium Metallic, Osmium Grey Metallic and Onyx Black Metallic.
The New XC60 T8 AWD Polestar Engineered Special optimization
- • More controlled and engaging driving
- • Instant power response in active during situations.
- • Faster and more distinct acceleration
- • Increased control and better cornering characteristics
- • Stronger acceleration and a more powerful car
The New XC60 T8 AWD Polestar Engineered Package
- • T8 Twin Engine 422 hp 670 Nm with Polestar software Polestar Chassis
- • End pipes, Black Chromed inserts with Polestar logo
- • Rear brakes – Caliper painted in Ohlins gold with design plate
- • Front brakers – 20” ventilated disc and AKEBONO 6-piston brake calipers
- • Wheels – 21” 5-spoke black forged wheels.
- • Ohlins Shock Absorbers with damping 22 level adjustment
- • Strut bar
- • Golden seat belts
- • Unique Polestar badge on the grille and the ear end
Exclusive offers at Volvo Showrooms Nationwide and at The Bangkok International Motor Show 2020 (from 22nd April – 3rd May 2020)
Volvo presents the ALL-INCLUSIVE Campaign giving the customer “Peace of Mind” with payments (monthly installment – for a maximum of 5 years), along with a complimentary Volvo Premium Service Package (VPSP) and 1st class insurance for 5 years.
The Volvo Volvo Premium Service Program includes
- • Five (5) years/100,000 Km (whichever comes sooner) Volvo Service & Maintenance package.
- • Five (5) years/150,000 Km (whichever comes sooner) Volvo Warranty
- • Five (5) years Volvo Road Side Assistance Programme.
All Volvo include the following extended offers: Model: S90, XC60, XC90, XC40, new V60 and new S60 Price includes factory after sales services which includes:
- • Three (3) years/100,000 Km (whichever comes sooner) Volvo Warranty
- • One (1) year Volvo Road Side Assistance Programme.
- • Volvo Premium Service Package (VPSP) is available for - S90, XC60, XC90 new V60 and new S60 Price at 150,000 baht and XC40 Price at 130,000 baht.
** Terms and conditions apply**
For more information, please call 02-305-4499 or www.volvocars.com/th.
The New XC60 T8 AWD Polestar Engineered Brochure
For further information, please kindly contact
Vivaldi Integrated Public Relations,
Tel: +66 (0) 2 612 2253 Ext.105, Fax: +66 (0) 2612 2254; Website: www.vivaldipr.com
Ms. Natika Sahawathanapong (Yui)
Sansiri Sirichotinun (Noke)
Back to News and Events