If the voice control system does not respond as you expect, this may be due to a number of factors. Examples of this are given here:
- Make sure you are speaking the right language (system language selected) and that the language you have selected is supported by voice control.
- Try saying "Help". You will then receive guidance on what is possible to say – it is possible that the system does not support the phrase that you think the system does not understand.
- Speak at a natural pace and using a normal conversational tone. Do not speak more slowly because the system does not understand you, this impairs recognition.
- Remember that in certain situations, the system has to search through a large database in order to give you the right feedback. In these situations it is more difficult to give you exactly the right response. A list of possible responses is then often shown in the car's display.
- The voice control system in your car is under continuous improvement. You can download update files yourself.