Examples of such conditions are:
- road works
- winter road conditions
- narrow roads
- poor road surface
- a very “sporty” driving style
- poor weather with reduced visibility
- roads with unclear or non-existent side markings
- sharp edges or lines other than the lane's side markings
- when the power steering works at reduced power - e.g. during cooling due to overheating (see section "Speed-dependent steering force").
The function uses the car's camera unit, which has some general limitations, see the "Limitations for camera unit" section.
The function uses the car's radar unit, which has some general limitations, see the section "Limitations for radar unit".