Press SOUND to access the audio settings menu (Bass, Treble, etc.). Turn TUNE to scroll to your selection (e.g. Treble) and press OK/MENU in order to select.
Adjust the setting by turning TUNE and save the setting with OK/MENU. Note that the audio volume can only be adjusted within a comfortable range. When a function is active (e.g. navigation system) the audio volume can be adjusted by turning VOL to min/max position.
Continue turning TUNE in order to access other options:
- Premium sound * - Advanced audio settings.
- Bass - Bass level.
- Treble - Treble level.
- Fader – Balance between the front and rear speakers.
- Balance – Balance between the left and right-hand speakers.
- Equalizer - Volume level for different wavelengths.
- Navigation volume - The volume of the navigation system* system voice.
- Voice control volume - The volume of the voice recognition system voice.
- Ringtone volume - The volume of the car's ring signal for a connected mobile phone.
- Park assist volume - The volume for parking assistance*.
- Cross Traffic Alert-vol. - The volume for the CTA system*.
- Volume compensation - Audio compensation for excessive noise in the passenger compartment.
- Reset audio settings - Restores the audio settings to factory settings.