System and tyre status
The current status of the system and the tyres can be checked, see MY CAR.
Open the menu system MY CAR.
Select the Tyre pressure menu.
Status for tyre pressures is shown with a colour code.
The status is colour-coded for each tyre in accordance with the following:
- All-green: the system is operating normally and the tyre pressure in all tyres is slightly above the recommended level.
- Yellow wheel: corresponding tyre's pressure is too low.
- Red wheel: corresponding tyre's pressure is very low.
- All wheels grey: the system is temporarily unavailable. It may be necessary to drive the car for a few minutes at a speed above 30 km/h(20 mph) before the system becomes active again.
- All wheels grey and the message Tyre pressure system Service required: an error has occurred in the system. Contact a Volvo dealer or workshop.