Each door has a control panel for the electrically-driven power windows. The driver's door has controls for operating all windows and also to activate the child safety locks.
Children, other passengers or objects may be trapped by the moving parts.
- Always operate the windows with caution.
- Do not allow children to play with the controls.
- Never leave children alone in the car.
- Remember to always switch off the power supply to the power windows by setting the car's electrical system in ignition position 0, and then take the key with you when leaving the car.
- Never put an object or part of the body through the windows, even if the car's electrical system is fully disconnected.