Children, other passengers or objects may be trapped by the moving parts.
- Always operate the windows with caution.
- Do not allow children to play with the controls.
- Never leave children alone in the car.
- Remember that the power windows can also be operated even if key has been removed from the car, as long as the seat sensor detects that the driver's seat is occupied. The driver's door must be open and the driver's seat unoccupied in order to switch off the power to the power windows. The power windows can be reactivated via the centre display, even if the key has been removed from the car and the seat sensor does not detect that the driver's seat is occupied.
- Never put an object or part of the body through the windows, even if the car's electrical system is fully disconnected.
- Do not open the panoramic roof when load carriers are fitted.
- Do not place any heavy objects on the panoramic roof.
- Remove ice and snow before opening the panoramic roof. Take care not to scratch surfaces or damage strips.
- Do not operate the panoramic roof if it has frozen closed.
In order that the panoramic roof and the sun blind can be operated, the car must be in Comfort or Drive usage mode.
It can also be operated using a key or keyless opening* with the door handle.
Check that children or other passengers are not at risk of crushing when all the windows are closed with a key or keyless opening* with a door handle.
Check that the panoramic roof is properly closed when closing.
The panoramic roof and the sun blind are also equipped with pinch protection. If any fault arises with the pinch protection, a reset sequence can be tested.
It may not be possible to operate windows at low temperatures.
Open and close the panoramic roof to/from ventilation position using the roof control
Ventilation position, vertically at the rear edge.
Open and close by tapping once anywhere on the touch-sensitive control.
When the ventilation position is selected the front glass cover is raised at its rear edge. If the sun blind is fully closed when ventilation position is selected, then it opens automatically approx. 50 mm (approx. 2 inches).
The sun blind follows automatically if the panoramic roof is closed from ventilation position.
Fully open and close the panoramic roof using the roof control
Make a smooth and continuous swiping motion backwards/forwards over the touch-sensitive control to fully open/close the panoramic roof. In the event of problems, try moving more quickly or more slowly.
Open the sun blind to maximum position – swipe once backwards over the control.
Open the panoramic roof to comfort position – swipe backwards a second time over the control.
Open the panoramic roof to maximum position – swipe backwards a third time over the control.
Close by swiping forwards twice over the control.
Automatic operation - rapid opening or closing
The panoramic roof and sun blind can be opened or closed simultaneously:
Open – swipe twice backwards over the control. You do not need wait for the sun blind to fully open before you swipe a second time.
Close – swipe forwards twice over the control. You do not need wait for the sun blind to fully close before you swipe a second time.