Activate an option
After highlighting a desired function/menu bar using the thumbwheel or the TUNE knob, press the thumbwheel/OK to see the next level of functions/options.
Entering text with the character wheel
The character wheel.
- Highlight a text field.
- Press OK to call up the character wheel.
- Select the characters using the thumbwheel/TUNE knob and enter them by pressing thumbwheel/OK once.
Typing in using the numerical keyboard
Another way of entering characters is to use the centre console's buttons 0-9, * and #.
When e.g. 9 is pressed, a bar appears with all charactersThe character for each button may vary depending on market/country/language. under the buttons, e.g. W, x, y, z and 9. Quick presses on the button move cursor through these characters.
- Stop with the cursor on the desired character in order to select it - the character is shown on the enter line.
- Delete/change using EXIT.
Additional options that, amongst other things, provide more characters and digits, are available in the character wheel's inset menu:
- 123/ABC + OK - the character wheel switches between numbers and characters.
- MORE + OK - alternative characters are shown in the wheel.
- => + OK - moves the cursor to the list on the right-hand side of the screen where selections can be made with OK.
Car model/model year
S60, V60, XC60 of model year 2014 (week 46) equipped with Sensus Connect
Car models of model year 2015 onwards equipped with Sensus Connect