- "Go to - [City]": Sets a city as the destination, e.g. "Drive to Gothenburg".
- "Go to - [Address]": Sets an address as the destination, e.g. "Drive to Kungsgatan 5, Gothenburg".
- "Go to - [person's name]": Sets an address from the phone book as the destination, e.g. "Drive to Robyn Smith".
In order to find addresses in the map database, they must have been entered correctly in the phone book, e.g. without spelling mistakes and abbreviations. Go to wego.here.com for spell-checking.
- "Go to - [Post code]": Sets a postcode as the destination. Example "Drive to 1 2 3 4 5".
- "Take me home": Guidance is given to the Home position if stated.
- "Search - [POI category]": Searches a POI category (e.g. restaurant), which are always sorted "around the car". To have the list sorted along the route, say "along the route" when the results list is shown.
- "Search - [POI category] - [City]": Searches points of interest (POI) within a certain category and city.
- "Search - [POI name]": Searches by name of points of interest. E.g. "Find Castle Forest".
- "Set country/state": Changes a search area for navigation. Note that the relevant country must be selected when searching for addresses.
- "Set junction": Sets a junction as the destination.
- "Show favourites": Shows favourited positions in the driver display.
- "Clear itinerary": Clears all stored intermediate destinations and the final destination in an itinerary.
- "Repeat voice guidance": Repeats the last voice guidance given.
- "Turn off voice guidance": Switches off voice guidance.
- "Turn on voice guidance": Starts the switched-off voice guidance.
Not all system languages support voice control. The system languages that do are highlighted with the symbol in the list of available system languages. More information on which system languages are supported can be found at Voice control language settings.
Car model/model year
XC90 and XC90 Twin Engine of model year 2016 onwards
S90, V90 and V90 Cross Country of model year 2017 onwards
XC40, XC60, XC60 Twin Engine, V90 Twin Engine and S90 Twin Engine of model year 2018 onwards
V60, V60 Twin Engine and V60 Cross Country of model year 2019 onwards
S60 and S60 Twin Engine of model year 2020 onwards
The range of models may vary depending on market.