Win a trip to the Ice Hotel in SwedenTerms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of Ireland (“ROI”) excluding employees of Volvo Car Ireland, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this competition. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and legally resident in ROI.
2. Volvo Car Ireland reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and reserves the right to disqualify any entries which they deem, at their sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
3. By entering this Competition the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and to be bound by them.
4. To enter this Competition you must Test Drive in a Volvo model during Volvo 191 Open week from 25th – 3rd March 2019.
5. One winner will be drawn at random from entries on Monday 4th March 2019. The closing date for entries is Sunday 3rd March 2019. Any decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize consists of: - 3 nights in a Cold Room in the Ice Hotel Sweden for two
- Return Flights and Transfers for two adults from Dublin Airport to Kiruna in Northern Sweden.
- Winners must be available to travel before April 2019.
7. Winners requirements -
- Winner and guests must travel at the same time and must depart from the same city.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring that all those travelling have valid passports and applicable Visas.
- Adults must be 18 years of age.
- Accommodation does not include, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip. A credit card or cash deposit for incidentals may be requested by the hotel at check in.
8. If winner is unable to fulfil prize during time period, winner forfeits the prize package with no compensation or further liability of the promoter. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
9. There is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, and non-changeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar or greater value should the circumstances make this necessary.
10. The winners’ names will be drawn at random. The winners will be notified via telephone within one week of the draw on the number provided. If contact is not made on the first attempt 3 more attempts will be make over the following consecutive week. If contact is not made by the third attempt winners will have an additional 7 days from the date of the final call or message left on the answer phone to contact Volvo Car Ireland to claim their prize. After this point Volvo Car Ireland reserves the right to re-draw a new winner for that draw. Once contact is made with the winner, instructions will be given on how they receive the prize and written notification will be provided.
11. Volvo Car Ireland does not accept responsibility for any entries not received, and cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
12. Details of the winners’ names and counties will be available by sending stamped self addressed envelope to Volvo Car Ireland, Killakee House, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
13. Winners may be requested to take part in publicity arising from the promotion subject to acceptance by the winner.
14. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and the winners are responsible for ensuring that any such terms and conditions are complied with (and shall bear the cost of such compliance).
15. By entering the Competition, the entrant warrants that all information submitted by it is true, current and complete.
16. If there is any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of Volvo Car Ireland shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
17. The Promoter of this offer is Volvo Car Ireland, a company registered in Ireland, under company number 108645, registered address Killakee House, Tallaght, Dublin 24.