Stay Safe. Stay Home
Volvo Cars and our retailers are prepared and ready to help.Although our showroom doors may be temporarily shut, we are still operating safely behind the scenes. Please get in touch with any of our dealerships on any queries you may have about our product range.
If you would like to book your car in for a service please contact your local retailer, or book online
Book a service >>
Find dealer >>
You can view each of our car models online and build your own using the Car Configurator:
Build your own >>
Our Range >>
Personal safety is at the heart of Volvo’s purpose; providing freedom to move in a personal, sustainable and safe way. To ensure we fulfil this mission, we have taken the following steps in response to the COVID-19 situation.
The safety of you, our customers, and our team members is our top priority.
To support Volvo retailers in providing a safe environment for you and their teams, together we are taking extra precautions around our facilities, operations and the handling of your cars.
Volvo Cars’ Ireland Head Office remains open for business with colleagues working remotely. Our Roadside Assistance remains fully operational and our retail partners can be contacted as normal. Our Customer Care teams continue to function normally and can be reached at +353 (0) 1 4631220
Our Service Centres remain open and our retail partners have taken the following steps to provide a safe environment for you to experience our cars.
- The number of people, including staff and customers, on site at any one time will be monitored, so we ask that bookings are please made in advance.
- Hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout the site for staff and customers.
- Social distancing will be in place throughout the site with two metre spacing stickers on the floor. There will be clear signage directing customers to the main entrance with a guided walk-way to the reception.
- There will be Perspex screens erected at reception desks.
- When you bring your car in for a service, car keys will be kept in a tamperproof bag to limit handling.
- After a test drive or car servicing, all high touch areas will be disinfected, so your car is clean and ready for you. The areas we disinfect include: Door handles and door frames, Luggage compartment handles (inside and out), AC/ventilation, Buttons and switches, Centre display, Door handles, Armrests, Glovebox, Rear view mirror, Safety belts, Service booklet, Shift knob, Steering wheel and Ventilation knobs.
- A Sanity System or similar will be used to sanitise the interiors of the car after a service or after it is taken for a test drive.
- Vulnerable customers will be supported where their vehicle can be collected from their home via the Volvo Valet* service.
- In some cases, sales representatives are available to deliver demonstration vehicles to your home or place of work. Please contact your local retailer for more information.
*Volvo Valet is a premium pick-up and drop-off service for vehicle servicing and repairs. Available at participating dealerships.
If you would like to book your car in for a service please contact your local retailer, or click one of the following options:
Book a service >>
Find dealer >>