Our customers expect the best – we expect the same from our suppliers
Delivering the best – our requirementsMaintaining a good relationship is crucial to the success of both Volvo Cars and its suppliers. Meeting our high expectations for value, efficiency and innovation, as well as supporting our core values of safety, environmental concern and quality, ensures that together we build a sustainable future.
Volvo Cars suppliers must:
- Be certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TS 16949
- Comply with Volvo Cars' global terms, conditions and guidelines including Our Code of Conduct for Business Partners
- Be transparent with facts and data
- Be proactive in addressing any issues and driving efficiency
- Strive for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction, while maintaining high standards
- Lead technological innovations and reduce waste
- Deliver on time and in the correct quantities in order to shorten lead times
- Operate a best-in-class cost improvement policy
We’re committed to sustainable progress that safeguards our people, surroundings and future success. Our operations comply with demanding regulations and suppliers must do so in the regions and countries where they operate.
Rewarding quality and excellence
Our Code of Conduct
At Volvo Cars, it’s not just about what we do, but how we do it. Consideration for others is paramount and our strict Code of Conduct ensures that we conduct business in an ethical and responsible way.