Package Information (what’s included):
The packages include hotel accommodation and dinner for two people and one night, VIP transportation, a VIP car delivery experience and the Volvo Cars Experience (including the Factory Tour, Volvo Museum visit and Swedish Lunch).
The Factory Delivery Experience is open Monday to Friday 8-17.
During summertime (11thJuly -16thAugust) the Factory Tour is not available. During those weeks your customer will visit the Volvo Cars Brand Experience Centre instead.
All of our guided tours are in English.
1. Fill out the “Sign-up for the Factory Delivery Experience in Sweden” form.
2. Download a Power of Attorney document here. Fill it out together with the customer and send it in return to Volvo Cars Norway.
3. Our travel agency will contact your customer to arrange the trip.
4. Once the travel arrangements have been booked, your customer will be asked to supply relevant information to Volvo Cars.
5. Throughout the process, the customer will receive 3 emails and a final booking confirmation with all necessary travel/booking information.
For more information, check out Factory Delivery at «Dealer web»
Your Volvo Cars Team in Gothenburg
During your stay at Volvo Cars you will be served a traditional Swedish lunch. Please fill in your lunch selection. Please fill in your arrival and departure information in order for us to arrange pick-up and a smooth border crossing.