Remote control key - personalisation*
The key memory function is available in combination with, for example, power* driver's seat.
Settings for door mirrors, driver's seat, steering force and the combined instrument panel's theme, contrast and colour mode can be stored in the key memory, depending on the car's equipment level.
The function1 can be activated/deactivated in the menu system MY CAR. For a description of the menu system, see MY CAR.
When the function is activated, the settings are automatically linked to the key memory. This means that a change in a setting will automatically be saved in the specific remote control key's memory.
- Unlock the car with the remote control key in whose memory the setting 2 shall be stored.
- Make sure that the key memory function is activated in the menu system MY CAR.
- Make the desired settings for e.g. the seat and the door mirrors.
- The settings are stored in the current remote control key's memory.
The next time the car is unlocked with the same remote control key, the positions that are stored in the key memory will be set automatically - providing that they have been changed since the last time the current remote control key was used.
If the seat accidentally begins to move, press one of the setting buttons for the seat or memory buttons in order to stop the seat.
Restarting to reach the seat position stored in the key memory is performed by pressing the unlock button on the remote control key. The driver's door must then be open.
If several people each with a remote control key approach the car, then the settings for e.g. seat and door mirrors are implemented for the person whose remote control key unlocks the driver's door.
If the driver's door has been opened by person A with remote control key A, but person B with remote control key B shall drive, then the settings can be changed as follows:
- Standing by the driver's door, or sitting behind the steering wheel, person B presses the button for unlocking on his/her remote control key.
- Select one of three possible memories for seat adjustment with seat button 1-3.
- Adjust the seat and door mirrors manually.