Fault tracing if the app stops working or fails to show statusesUpdated 6/8/2022
Sometimes you can experience problems with the app. For example the app is not working or not showing battery status.
The following vehicles applies to:
From model year 2023
- S60 / S60 Twin Engine / Recharge
- V60 / V60 Twin Engine / Recharge / V60 Cross Country
- XC40 Mild Hybrid
- XC90 / XC90 Twin Engine / Recharge
From model year 2022
- XC60 / XC60 Recharge Plug-in Hybrid
- C40 Recharge
- S90 / S90L / S90 Recharge Plug-in Hybrid / S90L Recharge Plug-in Hybrid
- V90 / V90 Cross Country / V90 Recharge Plug-in Hybrid
From model year 2021
- XC40 Recharge Pure Electric
- Restart the app.
- Make sure that your Volvo ID is visible in the user profile in the car. If it is not visible then you will need to login again. Note that you need to use the same Volvo ID in the car and in the app.
- Make sure that data sharing for Volvo On Call is activated.
- Check that the mobile is visible in the car among the connected devices list.
- Check that Bluetooth is activated in the car and that the car has a good Internet connection.
- Try to lock and unlock the car using the key.
- If you still experience problems with the app not working or not showing statuses, try restarting the Telematics Connectivity Antenna Module (TCAM). You do that by pressing and holding the max. defroster button shown below for 20-30 seconds.
If any of the solutions above does not work, please contact Volvo's customer service.