Start a new journey with us. Because at Volvo Cars, we believe in people.
Product & Training Manager
- Develop and implement Malaysia's specific product strategy in a timely and consistent manner in order to achieve its business objectives.
- Manage the product requirements into the Volvo Car Group systems and processes for both existing and future products.
- Develop, plan, schedule and execute product and sales training programs.
- Administer online training portal for all product and sales training, both for dealers and internal staff.
- University degree with qualification preference in Engineering or Marketing field.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Good general business acumen; analytical, logical, systematic and innovative.
- Excellent in Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the automotive industry.
- Good knowledge of dealership operations and processes.
- Organizational ability including project management skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to consolidate the long term view and macro factors into the current environment.
- Ability to influence, interact and work with people from different cultures and to develop cross functional team relationships and at all levels within the Company.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and lead multi-functional teams.
Interested candidates please submit your application with full resume and contact details to email@example.com no later than 17th June 2017.