Steering wheel keypad and combined instrument panel.
Temporary deactivation - standby mode
To temporarily disengage cruise control and set it in standby mode:
- Press the steering wheel button .
|>||The combined instrument panel's marking (5) and the symbol (6) change colour from WHITE to GREY.|
Automatic standby mode
Cruise control is temporarily disengaged and set in standby mode if:
- wheels lose traction
- the foot brake is used
- speed falls below approx. 30 km/h
- the clutch pedal is held depressed for a short time - however, a few seconds does not activate standby mode
Cars with 4-cyl 2.0L engine also allow gear changing.
- the gear selector is moved to neutral position (automatic gearbox)
- the driver maintains a speed higher than the set speed for longer than 1 minute.
The driver must then regulate the speed.